Protecting Your Family And Your Future

Have Your Circumstances Significantly Changed?

Some divorce settlements may be subject to change. People’s lives constantly change, and when these changes take place as a result of job loss, employment gain, job promotion, or relocation, The Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., is here to guide you through it.

As with any life-altering event, it is important to seek wise counsel if you are unsure of what steps to take. Attorney Darran Barhaugh establishes long-term with clients who depend on his knowledgeable advice and years of legal experience to help them make sound decisions when their life situations significantly change. If you do not know what to do when you have lost your job and still need to make child support payments, now is the time to ask an attorney.

Contact The Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation to see what your options are for obtaining a post-decree modification. Get the help you need to make the right decision based on your needs and particular situation. Call (630) 689-1778 to speak with attorney Darran Barhaugh.

Integrity Plus Advocacy Equals Results

Rated as one of the Rising Stars for 2012 and 2014–2016 by Super Lawyers, Darran Barhaugh is an attorney who embodies the spirit of upholding ethical standards in his practice of family law. Whether you just finalized your divorce and need to make immediate changes or you’ve had an emergency, he is available to give you the time and personalized attention you deserve.

Call Today to Learn More About Post-Decree Modifications

Do not hesitate to revise your existing family court orders, including those for child custody, if your family’s circumstances are not the same as they were before. Some, not all, court orders may be subject to modification. Contact The Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., in Naperville, to learn more about addressing your post-decree modification concerns. Call (630) 689-1778 or send an email to speak with an experienced family law attorney who can assist you directly.